Friday 16 May 2014

Your Favourite Three Pairs of Shoes for Lolita- LBC

Posted by Unknown at 23:16
This weeks theme for the Lolita Blog Carnival is 'Your Favourite Three Pairs of Shoes for Lolita'. Unfortunately I don't own any tea parties or Lolita specific shoes, but I do own many pairs of offbrand shoes that still work just as well. I hope to eventually get a pair of black and a pair of pink tea parties, as I obviously cannot keep wearing pink ballet flats with my one Sweet coord.




My black heels work extremely well with Gothic and Classic Lolita and are low heeled and easy to walk in. My brown Oxfords (is that what these shoes are called?) are flat and are extremely comfortable, so I can walk in them all day and even drive in them. They go with my favourite floral dress, and can can be coordinated with one of my skirts. My dark red wedges are currently my recent favourite, as they go well with the newest edition to my wardrobe (Bodyline L518 in red). I also coordinated them with my Mystery Garden dress and red accessories for my birthday High Tea.

 As you can see I like to have flats or small easy to walk in heels, as I don't handle heels very well. It's hard for me to walk in them, and I get sore feet really easily. Although I'm rather short, and most of my younger friends are taller then me, so I prefer to wear heels when I can.

Other than these shoes I have a pair of low heeled brown boots that I wear with Classic, a basic generic pair of flat Mary Jane's that work with almost everything, and another pair of black heels that I like to wear with my Mystery Garden dress. I also like to wear various pairs of ballet flats when I'm out all day wearing a very causal form of Lolita.

I hope you enjoyed this random post on shoes :p

What Lolita shoes do you own? Do you like to buy Lolita specific shoes, or do you try to find offrand shoes that work with your wardrobe (or maybe a bit of both)?


Check out these other Lolita's Favourite shoes

4 comments:

Punkangel on 17 May 2014 at 01:12 said...

Aww, I love the brown lacey shoes <3
Love, Lisa

http://lolitagoesbad.blogspot.com/

Laura Morrigan on 17 May 2014 at 15:35 said...

Oh I love those brown shoes, they are perfect? Can I ask where you got them? I have one pair of Lolita shoes but thinking of selling them as the heels are a little high and they are also a bit big which isn't a good combination. I would love some nice brown shoes to go with the brown skirt I recently swapped for.

Unknown on 20 May 2014 at 20:17 said...

Thanks ^w^

Unknown on 20 May 2014 at 20:23 said...

Yes they are perfect aren't they. I got the brown pair from a store called Valley Girl, I was also lucky enough to get them on sale.

That sucks your shoes don't fit. My biggest fear about buying shoes online is exactly that, I'm afraid they'll be too big or to small. I am absolutely baffled on what size I should get, even though I really want a pair @-@

Post a Comment

 

Gothic Strawberry Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos